West Plains Regional Airport
The West Plains Regional Airport is located approximately 10 miles northwest of West Plains in Pomona, Missouri and the designation is UNO. The airport office is open for business Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All types of aircraft can land and take off from small single engine piston aircraft to multi engine jets. There is no commuter service available at this time. For information on charter service, call (417) 257-1530.
- Airport Master Plan
- Current Fuel Prices Enter KUNO, select Types of Fuel, then click “Get Local Fuel Prices”
- Weather Link for Fuel Prices Scroll down to Metar (right side of page near bottom)
- Current Weather Conditions
- Airport Flyer
- Economic Impact Study
- Like Us on Facebook
- IFR Flights Arrivals and Departures in 2013 thru 2014
- NOTAM Information Then hit I agree, put in Kuno at locations and hit view notams.
- Airport Identifier (KUNO)
- RWY 18/36 5102×75—Asphalt
- Field Elevation 1228
- PCL – Frequency 122.8
- 3 clicks low
- 5 clicks medium
- 7 clicks high
- ASOS – Phone # 417-257-1313
- Unicom – Frequency 122.8
- RNV (GPS) Rwy 36
- RNV (GPS) Rwy 18
- Fuel 100LL—Jet-A
- Self Fueling After Hours
- Single Point Fueling
- RCO Columbia FSS 122.15
- Full Service
- Courtesy Cars Available
- Pilot Lounge
- Briefing Room
- Computer available for flight planning, weather, etc.
Hangar Rental Information
Price Ranges from $45 – $170 per month or daily rates based on the following:
- Size, Style, Options, and Duration of Stay
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What information should I have if I am picking someone up at the airport?
A. The aircraft tail number is the most helpful piece of information.
Q. Is there a scheduled airline or commuter service that operates out of this airport?
A. No. However, charter services may be available. Please contact the airport for more information.
Q. What types of aircraft utilize this airport?
A. Any single engine planes, helicopters and
business jets of all types.
Q. Who uses the airport?
A. Numerous businesses, factories, or individuals needing air transportation facilities within a 75 mile radius of West Plains.
Q. How many aircraft land at this airport?
A. Average 15,000 landings per year from 2002 to 2012.
Q. Why is this airport important?
A. Provides air transportation and economic impact to your community.
Q. What is the economic impact for West Plains Regional?
A. In 2002 data, the total was 5.3 million dollars.