City Utility Payment options:
- Automatic bank draft: This allows your checking or savings account to be automatically debited on the 10th (or closest business day to the 10th) each month. This can be arranged in the utility office and is free of charge.
- Online credit card payments may be made Here. Processing fees apply ($1.25 per transaction plus 2.5% of the amount paid.) For example, a $100 utility payment would incur processing fees of $3.75.
- Over the phone by calling 1-866-277-2181.
- In person, at the utility counter at City Hall located at 1910 Holiday Lane. Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Via the utility payment drop box located outside City Hall near the flag pole. Please do not leave cash payments in the drop box.
- Local West Plains Bank and Trust or Wood & Huston Banks (only accepted at local banks through the 10th of each month with payment stub).
- By mail to P.O. Box 710 or to 1910 Holiday Lane. Note that payment must be received by the 10th of the month. Please allow adequate time for mail processing. Postmark dates on the 10th do not constitute timely payment.
- * Special Note: Accounts not paid in full by the 10th will be charged a $25.00 penalty.
Accounts not paid in full PRIOR to the disconnect date listed on the late notice will be charged an additional $50.00 penalty and will be subject to disconnection.