City Utility Payment options:
- Automatic bank draft: This allows your checking or savings account to be automatically debited on the 10th (or closest business day to the 10th) each month. This can be arranged in the utility office and is free of charge.
- Utility payment drop box located outside City Hall near the flag pole. (Please do not leave cash payments in the drop box)
- By mail to PO BOX 710 or to 1910 Holiday Lane
- Local Banks: Local West Plains Banks or Wood & Huston Banks (only accepted at local banks through the 10th of each month with payment stub)
- In person, at the utility counter at City Hall
- Online, by clicking on the link below.
*Fees apply. Example: A $100.00 utility payment would incur charges of $3.75
- ** IMPORTANT NOTICE:On Nov 20, 2017 City Council approved utility fee increases for delinquent accounts.
Effective April 1, 2018
Accounts not paid in full by the 10th will be charged a $25.00 penalty.
Accounts not paid in full PRIOR to the disconnect date listed on the late notice will be charged an additional $50.00 penalty and will be subject to disconnection.