City Council Meeting Agenda
If you are interested in older agendas or minutes, please contact Interim City Clerk Tonya Morrison at 417-256-7176 or by email, email@example.com. Thank you. If you wish to speak at a City Council meeting on a topic that is not on the agenda, please contact Tonya Morrison by 12 p.m. on the Friday prior to the City Council meeting. You may fill out this form and either email it to Tonya Morrison or drop-off at City Hall by the Friday prior. Thank you!
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
Monday, July 19, 2021
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Establishment of Quorum
- Approval of Minutes June 21, 2021 Regular Meeting,
- Consideration of Payroll for June 18, 2021, July 2, 2021, and bills for June 2021.
- Appoint Jessica McCollum to the Library Board for a three-year term. Term to expire July 2024.
- Reappoint Eric Judd and Jim Laughary to the Civic Center Board for three-year terms. Terms to expire September 2024.
Reading of Bills
- Bill 4688 to become Ordinance 4688. Second Reading. An Ordinance of the City of West Plains, Missouri to amend Chapter 28, Section 28-4 Interfering with Arrest, Section 28-5 False Impersonation, Section 28-119 Stealing. Chapter 44, Section 44-4 Display of State License Plate, Section 44-8 Clinging to Moving Vehicles and Section 44-89 Riding on Motorcycles.
- Bill 4689 to become Ordinance 4689. First Reading. An Ordinance to authorize the Mayor to execute a municipal agreement between the City of West Plains, Missouri and the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission providing for the pavement coldmilling and resurfacing of Route Business 63.
- Bill 1143 to become Resolution 1143. A Resolution authorizing the West Plains Civic Center Director and the West Plains Tourism Coordinator to negotiate and sign agreements for entertainment and talent acts on behalf of the City of West Plains.
- Bid – Assorted Solar Farm Electric Line Hardware
- Bid – Electric Line Poles for Solar Farm Distribution Line
- Bid – Emergency Generation Kits for Wells
- Bid – Tracked Skid Steer
- Bid – Infosend, Inc for Utility Billing
- Project Updates
- COVID Vaccine Incentive Program