City Council Meeting Agenda
For more information on past agendas or minutes please contact City Clerk Allison Skinner at 417-256-7176 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To speak at a City Council meeting on a topic not on the agenda, please contact Allison Skinner by 12 p.m. on the Friday prior to the City Council meeting. Complete this form and return by email to email@example.com or drop off at City Hall.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
WEST PLAINS CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
Monday, May 16, 2022
5:30 P.M. – Regular Meeting
Call to Order
Establishment of Quorum
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of minutes for the April 18, 2022, regular meeting.
Recognition of Guests
- Resolution 2022-12. A Resolution by the City of West Plains authorizing the mayor to execute an agreement with the Howell County Health Department for environmental public health services.
- Resolution 2022-13. A Resolution by the City of West Plains authorizing the city administrator to execute an engineering contract with Toth and Associates for the 69 KV line.
- Resolution 2022- 14. A Resolution by the City of West Plains authorizing the city administrator to execute an engineering contract with Toth and Associates for waterline design.
- Bill 4708 to become Ordinance 4708. Second Reading. An Ordinance of the City of West Plains providing for the continuation of the city’s one-half cent Capital Improvements Sales Tax, and calling for an election on such tax to be held on August 2, 2022.
- Bill 4709 to become Ordinance 4709. Second Reading. An Ordinance for the purchase of right of way from Rex Tackitt.
- Bill 4710 to become Ordinance 4710. Second Reading. An Ordinance to repeal and replace the existing purchasing policy (Ordinance 4678) for the City of West Plains, Missouri.
- Bill 4713 to become Ordinance 4713. First Reading. An ordinance repealing and replacing Chapter 36 of the Solid Waste, revised for curb pickup.
- Bill 4714 to become Ordinance 4714. First and Second Reading. An ordinance of the City of West Plains authorizing the city administrator to execute an agreement for engineering design services for a new fuel farm system for both Jet A, and 100LL with aboveground tanks.
- Bid – Appraisal services
- Bid – Brass Fittings
- Bid – SCADA Equipment
- Bid – SCBA System
- Bid – Trailers for Refuse Disposal