Due to unforeseen circumstances, the utility customer service counter at City Hall will be closing at 11:30 a.m. today, Friday, October 29th. Our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause. All other payment methods are still available including:
- Online via credit card at www.westplains.gov. Processing fees apply (for example: a $100.00 utility payment would incur processing fees of $3.75.)
- Call 1-866-277-2181 to make a payment over the phone.
- In Person:
- Via the utility payment drop box located outside City Hall near the flagpole (do not leave cash payments in the drop box).
- At a local branch of West Plains Bank & Trust or Wood & Huston Bank (only accepted at local banks through the 10th of each month with payment stub).
- Mail to P.O. Box 710 or to 1910 Holiday Lane. Note that the payment must be received by the 10th of the month. Please allow adequate time for mail processing. Postmark dates on the 10th do not constitute timely payment.
The utility counter plans to reopen Monday morning at 8:00 a.m.